Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Screen play for Meltdown In Dogtown

1 INT. THE UNDERGROUND CLUB. DAY.


James walks in having a conversation with somebody.


JAMES


I don't know where your shit is man, like ask Johnny, I have nothing to do with that.


Walks toward the bar and begins cleaning up bottles and beer caps. Kane Throws open the door and runs in, oblivious to James' cries.


Kane grabs James and without pausing drags him outside.


EXT. THE UNDERGROUND CLUB. DAY.


Kane Pins James against the wall.


KANE
Where is he?!


JAMES
What? Who? (stutters)


KANE
Davey! Where the fuck is he! (interupting cries from James)


JAMES
I don't know no Davey! (flinching)


Kane punches James in the stomach.


KANE
You're going to tell me where he is.


JAMES
I...I don't know who you're talking about.
James collapses to the ground. Kane takes a pack of smokes from James' breast pocket. Throws the pack away.

KANE
You got a light?


James gives Kane a lighter.


KANE
You know what I want. (punches James, knocking him out)


Kane rises up and realizes he was being watched by a bum. Puts his hands in his pockets and walks away.



2 EXT. STREET. DAY.


Kane Walks down the center of a street. He tosses the piece of paper down beside him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers